Wednesday 27 July 2011

MARI HIDUP DENGAN TENANG *PEACE!

Salam..

Okey, here we go.. Complex one, maybe..
A vs E,
B tried to un-vs A and E, and end up:
A vs B..
Then, Me vs. C (I dun really get how this started anyway)..
B also vs. C and C vs D (now okay, Alhamdulillah)..
Because I tried to un-vs. A and B,
Now B vs. Me.
Sooner or later, A might vs. Me.
(I might cry I tell you)

I HATE FIGHTING. TOO CHILDISH.

ADA RESTORE BUTTON KA?
Mari kembali ke point WAAAAYYY before A vs. E!
Supaya semua hidup tenang?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B x vs u..n serius la nadiah..u no need to un-vs A n B..cause B still in peace when A vs B..also A vs C..n serius nadiah..ak x suka kau kasi baik A n B..at least..let my heart cool first..

    ReplyDelete