Monday 8 August 2011

Sorry, yet again.

Salam..

Aww.. Seriously..
I have never planned to leave such impression on you..
I mean, the kind that you can't count on..
But yeah, there are times when I just know my own limit..
I just..
Huh.. I don't have anything to say to defend myself..
I know it's my mistake..
And if it was me, seriously, I know I'll feel bad as well..
Sorry..
Seriously, I'm very2 sorry..

P/S: Gatal gila leher. Oh ya, sy ada alahan serius sama besi, I dunno why.. Tapi SATU-SATUNYA kerongsang yg x mengakibatkan alahan sma sy suda hilang hari 2, xpa la.. Sy sudah pakai kerongsang neh untuk 2 @ 3 hari, so yeah, sejak hari pertama lagi muncul suda kesan2 alahan tuh.. *makin teruk*
Gosh. Adaka kerongsang plastik? And yeah, sebab tuh juga la sy x pakai jam.
*A~AHHH~~~ She's lying.. Dia x pakai jam sebab dia malas n dia rasa leceh.*
Heyy, itu cuma ehem, sebab sampingan ja ohkayyyy~~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment